Samstag, 9. Februar 2008

Little Sunshine

Weil es gerade so einen Spass macht, habe ich noch ein LO gemacht. Diesmal ist ein Geschenk für eine Arbeitskollegin. Ich hoffe, es gefällt ihr.

Because I had so much fun, here is another LO today. This time it will be a present for my colleague. I hope she will like it.


credits:
all available at DigitalArts-cafe
papers - So Soft - by babs
flowers -
It feels like Spring - by babs
frame - With my heart - by babs
ribbon by babs
birds -
It feels like Spring - by babs
stiches by babs

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Das kommt sicher gut an. Ganz niedlich.

Anonym hat gesagt…

och, wie herzig!!! klasse...

My Paper World hat gesagt…

Awwwww! so cute!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love this! I used to sing this song to my daughter when she was a little girl and I still call her Sunshine :)